Beautiful Tattoo Designs For Girls and women – From feathers, names, phrases, butterflies, roses, owls, flowers … there are thousands of ideas to choose a tattoo. First of all, you should keep in mind what you want or rely on ideas by browsing the internet or viewing drawings and images in tattoo books or magazines.
Design trends change from year to year and that is why it is good to choose something that really identifies you and does not have an expiration date. The year saw a bit of the trend of the anchors, the infinity symbol or the closed phrases like “Love”, but there are also universal designs that fit anyone like flowers, vines, symbols or Chinese letters, stars and others. Choosing a cute design you will make everyone admire your new tattoo.
Small Tattoos Designs For Every Woman
Small tattoos on women or men are even more common on the extremities of the hands or feet (especially on the fingers), also on the nape of the neck or behind the ear has been seen lately. Remember that these areas are painful when doing the tattoo, but if they are small tattoos and your pain threshold to bear is within the average, I do not think you will have many problems, they are just a few small bites and you will have some anesthesia if you wish. Ideas:
- Origamis: Paper planes or small paper boats are cute. They have a lot of meaning in Japanese culture.
- Clover: It is the universal symbol of luck, a small clover to accompany you is always a good idea.
- Cross: It is one of the symbols with the most meaning in many religions, not only in the Christian.
- Cloud: A tiny cloud can look amazing. The Chinese relate them to transition, a person’s journey towards spirituality, it also has many meanings in Japanese and Greco-Roman cultures.
- Lightning: Although small, a lightning tattoo represents more than anything, power, energy, being alert to any situation.
A small tattoo can be anything you decide on, from stars, animals, fruits (cherries are popular), signs or symbols from other cultures.
Delicate Tattoos Any Woman Will Want
With delicate tattoos we mean tattoos that represent or highlight a little femininity, in this case, they could be butterflies, stars, flowers, ribbons, also some words or phrases of love. The butterfly I consider to be the most popular tattoo in this category, and it is known that it represents freedom in the first instance, due to the interpretive value that wings give it.
Tattoo Designs for Girl on Neck
Bow: They represent ties; remembering, not forgetting.
Heart: It is the universal representation of love, you can choose one with fire, with glitter, a series of hearts. Design and color is your decision.
Kiss: Similarly related to love and passion. They are a feminine touch.
Word “Love”: It is the universal word of love, you can use the word in italics or with an innovative style.
The Meaning Of The Most Popular Tattoo Designs for Girls
The meaning given to the tattoo is merely relative; that is, each one gives the meaning they want to their tattoo. However, it exists as a type of code according to the meanings of certain tattoos, exemplifying:
- Birds, butterflies or wings: Freedom, liberation.
- Anchors: The strength and strength to stay firm.
- OM symbol: Origin of mantras, the union of the physical and spiritual, connection with divinity.
- Yin Yang: The two energies that makeup existence and its alienation.
- Compass: Never lose your way, explore.
- Semicolon: Not all is lost nor is the end, there is always an opportunity to continue.
I repeat this is only a kind of universal code of interpretation, the meaning is given by you. Many times they influence personal, family, life philosophy, among others to give meaning to your tattoo, or simply the only reason is aesthetic and there may be no meaning, it is also valid.
Beautiful Tattoo Ideas To Wear On The Back
When it comes to tattoos on the back, here it is already possible to make large designs for space, it must be the part of the body with more ground for tattoos, the largest canvas. It is important to note that the back itself is known as a painful terrain for tattoos.
- Wings: You can choose angel wings or the ones that most appeals to you, those of archangels and fairies are also great, all according to the design that you like the most. They are at the level of the dorsal muscles and the pain in this area is moderate.
- Flowers: The flower that you like the most: sunflowers, daisies, roses, lotus flowers, tulips, dahlias, orchids … there are countless flowers that can be adapted to your liking. It is important that it is small and for sure it would look great in the coccyx or under the nape, where the back begins. It can also be a flower with the stem that goes from the nape to the middle of the back following the line of the column. How about?
- Dream catcher: This tattoo looks super under the neck and works as an amulet to never stop dreaming, that positive dreams and longings are present, in addition to nightmares and negative energy being caught in the network and burning.
- Feathers: They are synonymous with freedom, people without ties, who also like to travel and be carried away by the wind. The feathers of the phoenix can represent the ability to rise after a great fall, the feathers of a peacock represent greatness, vanity, sometimes healing and renewal. It all depends on the meaning you give it. Feathered heart is also a good choice.
The coccyx area and slightly the sides are already considered a less painful area. In the back area, you can see that some people use wing tattoos, simulating real ones, but many women also use them on the coccyx because many men consider it sensual.
Best Wrist Tattoo Designs for Girls
Wrist tattoos I consider to be in the top 3 of the most popular body sites for tattoos on girls, this must be because it is an accessible and painless area at the time of application. They are seen in this area: bird tattoos, vines, hearts, galactic motifs, words or phrases. Some girls use their two wrists to form a word or phrase, also with a friend or someone they consider special.
- Laurel: You can choose a beautiful laurel placed on your wrist since ancient Greece they are a symbol of success and achievements.
- Letters: They can be initials, your name, those of a special person or both. You choose the design, remember that it must be small on the wrist. You can match two words that represent your two dolls.
- Bracelets: A nice bracelet design would also look great, either in one hand or both. I recommend that it be a single color, but you have the last word.
- Chinese or Hindu word: Use the translator, find a phrase that represents you and check if you like the design. If yes, go ahead … talk to your tattoo artist and get to work, that tattoo on your wrist will be the sensation.
Fantastic Ideas for Tattooing the Arm- Tattoo Designs for Girls On Hand
We know that, in men, the arm must be the most popular place to tattoo forever, we saw how ‘Popeye’ or other royal sailors tattooed girls or anchors on the arm, however, in women it is not so common to see it, if perhaps in the forearm area. The arm is an area of moderate pain to make a tattoo, but if the crazy idea comes to you, to tattoo your elbow, armpit or folds, there you will have to endure more pain. Must Read: 13 incredible tattoos very simple but that waste elegance. You will want to become one
Ideas for arm tattoos:
- Crowns: Represent self-control, honorability and dignity, being on top in the same way. Find the design that suits you best and feel like royalty from your own kingdom.
- Skulls: If your style is gothic, dark or pinup, cool design of a skull may be an option, you can adapt it with a rose, thorns, symbols or whatever you think best.
- Roses: Roses never go out of style, especially red ones; they represent love, passion, sensuality, among other things.
- Yin Yang: It may be basic, but it never goes out of style. If you identify with its meaning of duality and Taoism beats you, this tattoo will do you good.
Decorate Your Shoulders With These Beautiful Tattoo Designs
As I already mentioned, the shoulder may be the most popular area of the arm to tattoo, we have seen it throughout history, here the question is that women do not find it as such an attractive area to tattoo, the man usually tends to have that area discovered, especially if they have good muscles and want to show it; Face tattoos also prevail in this area; They are people who pay tribute to someone important in their lives. Here are some other ideas:
- Symbology: If you are encouraged by pre-Hispanic cultures you can look for a Mayan or Aztec symbol. The Mayan calendar, for example. You can also search for oriental or Hindu symbols, you decide.
- Moons: They serve as inspiration for all kinds of art. We have listened to songs, poems, seen paintings and others in relation to this natural satellite. Very similar to the meaning of Yin, where the sun is Yang. The moon is feminine, sovereignty, night, romanticism.
- Sun: Represents the opposite side of the moon, but also represents reincarnation, immortality, greatness; Fire, passion and energy.
- Phrase: You can also apply a phrase here that you have in mind, beautiful typography will give it style.
Make Your Legs A Work Of Art With The Following Tattoos
The pain when tattooing the leg can go from low to moderate, if you decide to tattoo your knee, that is a sensitive area that can cause more pain. The most common known knee tattoos are vines and vegetation:
Small Beautiful Tattoo Designs For Girls On Feet
- Creepers: They are known for symbolizing good luck and strength. They are also plants that climb as they please, so they can mean growth and overcoming obstacles. It seeks to give it a feminine touch.
- Arrows: Many meanings are associated with arrows, you can look for other information to abound more but they are always related to protection, gratitude, forgetting the past, sagacity. Some angels and archangels used them, also the sign of Sagittarius is represented with a bow and arrow.
- Owls: Symbol of status, intelligence and of course of wealth.
- Snakes: Diplomacy and eloquence. Snakes are said to symbolize and conceptualize control of the whole, consciousness, and how to devour it.
Beautiful and Creative Tattoos You Can Wear On Your Hand
Tattoos on the hands are usually painful if you do it on the palm even worse … but it all depends on you and how much you want a tattoo in this area, also take into account that it is a very open and visible area for everyone around you.
- Sunflower: They are flowers that transmit light, optimism, faith, joy. Its color is radiant yellow.
- Phrases: How about a short phrase or word on the crease between your index finger and thumb?
- Hearts: A trio or pair of hearts in a specific part of the hand would look splendid.
Precious stones: Not only can you put a diamond, there are other precious stones with interesting meanings that you can use as tattoos on the hand.
Tattoos That Will Perfectly Adorn Your Feet
Like the hands, the foot is usually a very sensitive area, therefore, delicate for a tattoo, you would have to analyze how wide your pain threshold is, since some people resist more than others. The tattoos on the feet are preferably small and can be any reason you want, for example:
- Eclipse: They are the duality of the sun and the moon, the conjunction of two energies. Love and understanding. Light and dark moments.
- Birds: Even if your feet are on the ground, it doesn’t mean you can’t fly. You can carry a bird on the foot that you like the most.
- Keys: It can be an old key design or the one you like, they represent opening doors, closing others. You give it to yourself.
- Tribal vines : Look for a vine that fits your foot, a nice design with a feminine touch will stand out.
Fill Your Fingers With Color With These Ideas For Your Next Tattoo
I already mentioned the fashion of tattooing a letter on each finger forming phrase, although aesthetically I do not recommend it. If it is something you want to do and it has great meaning for you, don’t stop. Some finger tattoo ideas:
- Phrases: A grease that represents you along a finger on one side you might like.
- Eye: They represent knowledge; seeing, contemplating and learning. A small eye on the top of the finger may be an idea.
- Music symbol (treble clef): Music is healing, a small treble clef on your finger can represent a lot.
- Drop of water: Remember that water is the source of good, a drop of water on your finger can be representative.
Beautiful Tattoos Designs for Women on Hip Area
Some men may find women with tattoos on the hip sensual, as it is an attribute of them and a tattoo there can make you notice more. Any ideas:
Ideas: Best Tattoo Designs For Every Girl
- Moon phases: You can relate each moon phase to a different cycle of your life.
- Diamonds: shine, power, strength, revival. You can wear a diamond on each side of your hip.
- Galactic motives: Moons, planets, cosmic dust, comets, galaxies. If you like the topic, look for one that pleases your hip.
- Creepers : They are universal, there are romantic, baroque, gothic, nature styles … on your hip they would go well.
Make your ankles shine with this magnificent tattoos
The ankles are known as a somewhat painful area for tattooing, however, this area is one of the most popular, as some men find it sexy and it is a hidden area. Phrases or words go well in this area, anything small you want you can tattoo.
Ideas: Beautiful Tattoo Designs For Women
- Desserts: It may sound funny, but cupcakes look cute, maybe French macaroons, cookies, a donut or a cupcake.
- Fruits: Strawberries, bananas, peaches, cherries. Which fruit best represents you that can go on your ankle?
- Marine motifs: Fish, corals, ships, mollusks, shellfish, how about a mermaid on your ankle?
- Kittens: Cats have been praised since the Egyptians, they have ample wisdom in mysticism, you can choose a tender one or one with the character for your ankle.
Fascinating Neck Tattoo Ideas That Will Drive You Crazy
This can also be a painful area for tattooing, so caution is recommended. The best part of the neck for tattooing is the nape, since there you feel less pain because you are less sensitive and look more aesthetic. If you want to do it, a small geometric figure could be a great option, here are some meanings:
- Circles: They can mean closing cycles, look for a nice design or a circle with diameters. The lines within the circle or figures also have a meaning.
- Triangles: It is the figure with the most spiritual representation in many cultures.
- Pentagon: Represents the 5 senses: sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch, as well as the 5 elements: fire, earth, air, water, and wood or quintessence.
- Mandala: In Buddhism, it represents the evolution of the universe with respect to a central point. You can create your personal mandala design.
Check Out These Spectacular Rib Tattoos
You should take your precautions when making a tattoo on the ribs, since it is one of the areas known to be more painful, to the same degree as folds, genitals and nipples. They are sensitive areas of the body and are only for the brave, but you can ask someone who has already done it or the tattoo artist because we know that pain is subjective in each person.
- Sea wave or ocean: It brings to mind the idea of infinity, which escapes the limits and also of life itself.
- Tulips: Depending on the color is the meaning, a tulip on the ribs, for example, represents loyalty.
- Infinity symbol: This horizontal symbol on your ribs can highlight a lot of meaning of infinity and transcendence.
- Tree / Nature: You can carry a tree in the rib area. Trees with leaves represent life, rebirth, growth, among other things. Leafless trees have a lot of poetic sense too, of maturity, of tempera.
Dazzle Using Any Of These Tattoos On Your Waist
Vines tattoos are usually common in this area, for many people they highlight femininity and can look sexy. If you choose a beautiful design, surely you will manage to grab looks and look sensual. Vegetation, feathers, or phrases may be an option. The pain in this area when tattooing is moderate.
- Feathers: They represent ascension to the spiritual, evolve to a higher plane.
- Vegetation: A nice linear design of plants would be super on the waist.
- Jungle Animals: Some women think of tattooing beasts such as leopards, tigers, lions, but they think they may be male … If you are an adventurous woman, a cougar or cheetah may be a good option in the ribs that is not a very visible area. Or maybe an elephant representing the nobility.
- Butterflies: Butterflies never fail, we talked about a bit of meaning above. A good idea will be a trio or duo of cute butterflies in a strategic position of the ribs.
Become A Galaxy And Full Of Body Stellar Tattoos
We all know or have seen someone with a star tattoo, they look good aesthetically and also have many meanings, that’s why there are different types of stars used in religions. In esotericism represents the conjunction of the four elements (Earth, wind, water, fire) with the spirit, space stars often represent the internal brightness, a deceased loved one who is still present in you, a guide or simplify the connection with the galaxy or a distant world.
Amazing Tattoo Designs For Girls
Tattoo Designs That Are Trending Among Girls
Wearing tattoos is a fashion that will never pass, for many women it is already a lifestyle to bring this art in ink. Tattoos with more colors are not always the coolest, also simple designs can be beautiful. For example, a small and simple design in a good location of the body will make you look very stylish. There are modern tribal tattoos that are just as cute, although these are more recommended for men because of the rough designs.
Pretty tattoos for women can be flowers, symbols, stars, moons and galactic motifs, perhaps animals. You can talk to the designer and tell him to make modifications, a good conversation with the tattoo artist before is always effective, choose places that are certified, do not let yourself go just because it is the cheapest, try to investigate and look for references.
You are the owner of your own body and decisions, tattoos are currently used for that, an expression of autonomy and freedom. No one should tell you what to do and what not to do, or how to use your body based on society’s rules. Tattoos are art, culture and counterculture at the same time.
All Image Credits: Rizog