The facial toner, in addition to helping to balance the pH of the skin, also tightens pores, refreshes, removes traces of makeup and is excellent for preparing your skin before applying makeup. This step in the facial routine goes right after the daily cleansing.
Did you know that you can prepare yours at home? Yes! And with a natural ingredient perfect for sensitive skin: we are talking about chamomile.
The best beauty secret is here
Chamomile softens, removes inflammation and diminishes the appearance of pores, so it is the perfect choice as the main ingredient in your toner. See how you can prepare it.
- 1 Bouquet of chamomile
- 2 cups of water
- Remove all flowers from the chamomile bouquet
- Wash the flowers gently
- Bring two cups of water to a boil, then add the chamomile flowers
- Remove the pot from the heat and cover
- Let stand 20 minutes
- Strain the water and store it in a glass jar
- Keep in the refrigerator
- Use in the morning and at night
Check out the tutorial here
Remember that before using any natural product in your beauty routine it is important that you verify that you are not allergic to any of its components.