Currently there are a wide variety of products to make your hair grow almost instantaneously, from shampoos and styling creams to pills or the famous collagen gummies with biotin.
However, there is a cheaper and more effective remedy that will give you the results you dreamed of. It is about mixing aspirin with shampoo, a classic trick that cannot be missing from your beauty routine.
This small pill removes dead cells and impurities from the scalp, allowing better absorption of nutrients. In addition, the salicylic acid it contains stimulates circulation, oxygenating the hair follicles and contributing to accelerated, healthy and strong growth.
Use it right
- Get a neutral shampoo to balance the pH of the scalp.
- For every 100 ml of shampoo, add three aspirin tablets. Try to grind them to a very fine powder.
- Mix both ingredients and let it rest overnight.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and give a light massage from the roots to the ends.
- Let the shampoo work for three to five minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Repeat the wash daily until the bottle is finished.
Once the mixture is finished, go back to your regular shampoo to let your hair rest for three months. The result will be so noticeable and almost immediate that it will become your hack favorite beauty.