If there is something that concerns all girls in skin care, it is dealing with sun spots and acne marks, because even if we have a good routine of skin care, these are not easy to remove.
Although it is advisable to use a sunscreen to avoid the appearance of spots, sometimes these appear regardless of how careful we are. On the other hand, there are acne marks, which most of us cause by squeezing the bars or touching our face on its worst days. But do not worry! Although it may seem impossible, we have some options that you will love because they do remove skin blemishes and marks.
1. Wheat flour mask
This mask will help you to remove marks and blemishes from the skin in a simple and economical way, since the cost of the ingredients are not high. In addition, they are rich in antioxidants and prevent skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and aging.
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Mix the two ingredients in a small bowl until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Apply the mixture on your clean and dry face. You can use a flat brush or your fingertips.
- Leave it to act on your skin until it dries and then remove it with warm water.
- It is recommended to use it twice a week.
2. Aloe vera
This plant is very special and loved by many of us, as it helps us soothe, reduce inflammation and hydrate the skin. In addition, it is perfect for removing acne marks.
- Cut the aloe vera leaf in half, horizontally, and remove any gel that it may have.
- Once you have the gel, beat it with a fork in a bowl until it is a little more runny.
- Apply to your face evenly and leave for 30 minutes.
- After that time, remove with water and wash your face. Do this daily and you will see excellent results.
3. Baking soda
This mixture will help you eliminate marks and stains due to the properties of lemon and bicarbonate. You must be very careful to only use it at night, because if you use it and expose yourself to the sun, you may generate even more stains.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of drinking water
- 5-10 drops of lemon juice
- Mix the three ingredients in a bowl and apply the paste on your face.
- Apply the mixture only in the areas where you have any marks or stains.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and then wash your face.
- Do this twice a week.
4. Honey and lemon
Like the previous one, the lightening properties of lemon are what will be responsible for making our skin look beautiful. Remember that you should only use it at night.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix both ingredients very well and apply on your face with the help of a clean makeup brush.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes.
- Once that time has passed, remove with warm water and dry your face.
- Do it twice a week to see the results.
5. Yogurt and orange
Orange and lemon help to lighten the skin. For this reason they are one of the most used ingredients in masks or homemade tricks. These will help you regain your natural skin tone. Also, if you have oily skin, they will help you control excess oil and shine.
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- Mix in a bowl all three ingredients until a smooth paste forms.
- Apply to your face and leave for 25 minutes.
- After that time, remove with cold water.
- Use it at least twice a week.
6. Banana and oats
In addition to helping you with skin tags, it is perfect for those who have dry skin and want extra hydration.
- 1 banana
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- In a bowl, mash the banana until it forms a puree.
- Then add the oatmeal and mix. Once it is uniform, add the tablespoon of honey and mix well again.
- Apply to your clean and dry face and leave on for about 15 minutes.
- Remove with cold water. Do this twice a week.
7. Avocado and honey
Avocado and honey help to soothe the irritation of the skin that often causes marks, so it is perfect to relieve such discomfort and, in addition, it hydrates it.
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a bowl mash the avocado until it is a puree, then add the honey and mix very well.
- Apply on your dry and clean face and leave on for at least 25 minutes.
- Once that time has passed, remove with water and continue with your routine of skin care.
- Do this at least twice a week.
8. Turmeric and yogurt
Turmeric is very good for fighting acne. In addition, it reduces inflammation, redness of the skin, it will make your skin look more luminous and it will reduce the spots caused by acne.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix the three ingredients to form a smooth paste.
- Make sure your face is clean and start applying the mixture to your skin. You can do it with a brush.
- Let it act for 15 minutes, because if it becomes longer, it can stain your skin.
- Remove with warm water and wash your face. Use this mask only once a week.