WittyBubbles.com has uncovered some secrets used by launderette employees to make everything shine.
The last tip is so simple that I will test it from the next laundry!
How to fill the washing machine
The best option is to fill the washing machine at 80%. If you fill it completely, the clothes will not wash properly. Conversely, when the drum is almost empty, the clothes can be damaged.
The temperature between 40 and 60 degrees is considered optimal for disinfecting and removing dirt. Washing with cold water does not kill bacteria and mites from bedding and towels. And too hot water spoils the tissues.
Instead of softening that accumulates over time and cures towels, hotel employees use of white vinegar . Add 100 ml during the rinsing cycle to make clothes softer and to avoid laundry.
- Sprinkle fresh stains with added sugar or cornstarch and wash the garment.
- Tomato juice and sauce stains can be removed with WD-40. Apply it to the stain and let it work for 5-10 minutes, then simply wash the garment in cold water.
- To wash sweat stains from white clothes, use any detergent at 40 ° C and then wash with a whitening product.
- If you soak the clothes in water with salt for an hour (1 spoon per liter of water) and then wash them , you will be able to remove the stains of coffee and wine.
- Baking soda can remove the yellowish side of white clothing and eliminate unpleasant odors. Add about half a glass of baking soda to the laundry or soap and wash the clothes in hot water.
Experts recommend drying clothes in the open air under the sun’s rays. If this is not possible, use the tumble dryer and put a tennis ball inside to keep the towels soft.
Do you know of other effective forms of washing clothes? Share your experience in the comments!