Artists often use their works as a way to express what they think about people, places and things. Lately, they have adapted satirical illustrations to show that the world we live in today is a place where all that glitters is not gold and where there is a story behind every image. Society is plagued by unforeseen ills in a variety of contexts and it is time for the world to stop, see and take it seriously. Although not all of this is a sight worth seeing, it’s a good way to express hard things in a challenging way.
At WittyBubbles , we made a selection of illustrations from different artists around the world that reveal this sad reality, and we present it here.
1. Evenings with family
2. Modern love keeps us connected … but keeps us separate
3. Social networks fuel narcissism
4. It’s still a man’s world, darling
5. Why does not it matter to us?
6. When your job becomes a nightmare
7. Every child deserves to live his childhood
8. Extramarital relationships ruin families
9. Life completes its cycle
10. Will all this be important someday?
11. What do you see?
12. Nothing that scares me … everything is fine …
13. It’s all about money, darling
14. Every child needs his family
15. The harsh reality of child labor
16. Could this happen to us one day?
17. When will women achieve equality?
18. The roots of addiction
19. The pressure to publish pictures of a perfect life
20. The race never ends, right?
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Which illustration did you find the most appealing? Give us your feelings in the comments below.