Serena Tsukino and company taught us that within each one of us there is a heroine who is waiting to emerge to fight for love and justice. That’s what it means to be a Sailor Scout.
Although we would love to have a lunar scepter to transform ourselves into all magical girls, what we can show off is one of these 15 tattoo designs inspired by Sailor Moon, the animated series that we all enjoyed in our childhood. Well, we still see it and enjoy it the same because we will never stop being scouts and that we can carry both on the skin and in the heart.
1. Always ready with the Moonstaff
2. Flowers with the Cosmic Heart
3. A lunar scepter near the heart
4. A Lunar Crisis pin
5. The Cosmic Heart in your arm
6. By the power of the moon!
7. Protection of the moon
8. A watercolor design has a very nice touch
9. Always united
10. Lunar Crisis Brooch Design
11. Something small but stylish
12. If you prefer it without color, this is a good design
13. Defending love and justice
14. The scepter always in hand
15. Have you seen my glow-in-the-dark tattoo?