Some studies have shown that people who have had a happy childhood, have better physical and mental health. For this reason, having a beautiful room, for example with a cave like Batman or a closet like that of Narnia, will certainly leave pleasant memories for the child (and his parents).
At WittyBubbles , we have gathered over 15 great ideas to decorate a child’s room. You will even want to go back to your childhood!
1. A spaceship made by hand with a control panel for the future NASA astronaut
2. To hide the game room installed in the attic, they drew a huge tree on the wall and roof so that it looks more like a treehouse
4. A climbing wall can be a good idea for active kids
5. A hot air balloon bed, to have real dreams of adventure
6. A hut in a forest in autumn
7. For a true dreamer, here is a solar system with a homemade rocket and satellite
8. These shelves are enough for all Super Mario fans to go crazy
9. This Cinderella carriage will help your daughter fall asleep before midnight
10. It is not known who was built this Narnia closet: for children or their parents tired
11. In this house, it is the child who makes the rules
12. A room with a yellow submarine and Beatles songs
13. First tipi for the little hiker
14. Let your son connect with the vibrations of nature
15. Parents will play Alfred for the little Batman who lives in this cave
16. The safest car in the world
17. Just add a trident and call it Neptune …
18. Double floral bed for 2 little fairies
19. One day, your little chick will leave the nest. Build a plane to make this incredible journey
Which one would you choose for your child, or even for yourself? Share with us what is your favorite design in the comments below!
Cover photo cedarworks.com