In the early 2000s, hair trends went crazy, combining textures, many accessories and haircuts almost impossible to match. However, more than one simple mortal tried to follow in the footsteps of her favorite actress.
We are not very proud of some hairstyles, since now we can see photos and it is impossible to avoid laughing when noticing how we looked a few years ago. Other trends were cute and some more … forgotten are fine, thanks.
1. Head scarves
They were used just like Summer wears it from The O.C., with low ponytails or loose hair. What memories!
2. Color extensions
Allison Lozano in SOS mission set a trend among girls.
3. You felt like a goddess with your hair styled like this
Layers with spikes out were the most chic of the moment.
4. Thick strands
How to forget super thick blonde or red locks of hair. There was no room for subtlety here.
5. Many wanted to match Bárbara Bazterrica’s hair without success
Is that, is that … what cut was it? It had no form. Straight, curly hair, fringed bangs, too much.
6. How to forget Snooki and her huge hair
If you were or felt a guidette of Jersey Shore you will know that the hair needed volume yes or yes. Snooki never went out to party without doing a tremendous carding full of spray.
7. The waffles in the hair they were the most top
Cristina Aguilera was its highest representative.
8. Every girl made her zigzag parting
I have no proof, but neither doubt.
9. The chopsticks in the chonguitos
When you made two chonguitos with their respective chopsticks and you felt fabulous.
10. And speaking of Hilary Duff …
Lizzie Mcguire left us looks unforgettable … and indecipherable. To date, we do not know what type of hairstyle that was, a braid? Disheveled chongos? We deserve an explanation from the stylist of that production!
11. And what about Miranda Sánchez and her crazy hairstyles
Very Jeans style, with garters and hair tousled with the brush.
12. This girl was not afraid of anything
Those orange extensions I still see in my dreams.
13. Sabrina inspired us quite a bit
That brooch in the fringe with loose strands was so iconic.
14. The churritos in the hair could not be missing
Zigzag party, long layers and churritos… This girl marked an entire generation.
15. And in men, discolored tips
Please, please, may this never come back!