Heels are one of the most important and iconic pieces of fashion; whether to wear with dresses, jeans, skirts, shorts and jumpsuits, they will always be that piece that can give a totally unique twist to our look. While sports tennis retro And with platforms are comfortable options, heels have not lost their popularity during the last 50 years.
One of the trends that are sounding the most this year is that of colorful heels, whether in pastel, bright and neon tones. The colored heels are one of the garments that cannot be missing in your closet, so here we show you 15 incredible pairs to give life to any outfit.
1. This model has a very original detail
You can show off East Original pair with a long dress and a small handbag, and is ideal for the summer or hot days.
2. Square toe shoes are the most hot
One of the strongest trends of 2020 is square toe shoes, so these sandals are a staple.
3. Heeled sandals are ideal for summer
The contrast between the iridescent tone and the heel with details in wood of East par makes it really original and unique.
4. The slim heel is really beautiful
The slim heel design and subtle texture of the Animal Print make of these sandals an ideal garment for a night out.
5. You can choose ones that are not so tall
Many of us are not used to wearing high heels, so East model is perfect for going for a walk.
6. Velvet goes well with everything
With adjustment at the ankle, these Pointed toe shoes can be your best accessory to wear to the office.
7. There are simple designs with intense colors
Although they have a very simple design and with thin lines, these sandals will attract everyone’s attention due to their intense color.
8. You can also choose a pastel shade
Pastel or light colors are one of the trends that have marked the most this year, so East 70s style model is perfect.
9. The transparent heel looks really original
For all those who like to acquire unique pieces with modern designs, these Transparent heels are ideal.
10. The neutral tone can be combined with everything
Shoes or sandals in East type of tones give you the option to use them with whatever: jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses.
11. The skinny bows on this pair are a nice touch
These Sandals give you the opportunity to adjust them to the height that suits you best, whether it is to wear long dresses or miniskirts.
12. The opening on the sides will give you freshness
The ‘metedera’ shoes like these They are a simple and formal option to use in the office or any event of your work.
13. The design of this pair is much more retro
The incredible design of East pair will make you perfect those outfits with all the style of a true e-girl.
14. Sandals that dazzle with their brilliant color
With vibes from the 60s, these sandals are the ideal complement to a loose dress or jeans flared that are in fashion.
15. Options with a rocker touch
These Pointed shoes with chunky buckles can be perfectly combined with a leather jacket and a daring miniskirt.