Some years ago it was normal to see that parents dressed their children in almost the same clothes. You might think that it only happened in ordinary families, but no, even in the royal family this strange practice took place.
Queen Elizabeth II was dressed to match her sister, Princess Margaret, and even the royals more current have had to do match with their outfits. For the avoidance of doubt, here are 12 times that royal children dressed totally the same.
1. Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie
2. Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret
4. Princess Eleanor and Princess Sofia
5. Prince George and Princess Charlotte
6. Zara and Peter Phillips
7. Princess Anne and Prince Charles
8. Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Sebastián, Miguel and Irene
9. Infanta Cristina, Crown Prince Felipe and Infanta Elena
10. Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella
11. Princess Beatrice and Princess Margaret