The Queen’s Gambit is one of the most successful series of recent months, since it has managed to interest a whole new generation in the world of chess, in addition to the fact that the costumes inspired by the 50s and 60s have attracted the attention of all fashionistas and lovers of glamor.
That is why we show you how you can recreate some of the most iconic looks that Beth Harmon, the protagonist of this story, wears during the 10 episodes; all are basic and elegant garments that will make you look amazing on any occasion.
1. A outfit very neutral
You can get this fancy top here, and the versatile skirt here.
2. The feminine dress that we all want
The first option has a similar design although the second looks much more alike.
3. To wear a outfit with retro style
The shirt is basic, and the dress it will look great with any top.
4. Simple and comfortable, it is easy to recreate
You find a blouse with feminine touches here, and tight pants here.
5. Much more chic and original
The skirt is perfect to use all year round, the top winter will serve you.
6. The white collar will highlight your face
You can combine the blouse with different pants. You get the skirt here.
7. A very elegant coat and basic dress
He dress has a modern twist while the coat it is classic and elegant.
8. The little black dress with a cool twist
A dress basic with semitransparent sleeves and shoes classics of the time.
9. One of the looks More popular
Definitely one of the outfits that we all liked. He coat and the pants they will go with everything.